- We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location within the period specified during the Order process and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into. Please let us know if the Order is urgent and we will endeavour to meet your requirements.
- If we accept an Order for delivery outside of the United Kingdom you may need to pay postage, import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
- If delivery is attempted and a delivery card is left and the customer fails to claim the items from the local depot or post office, we cannot refund the customer until the goods have been returned to CozyGlo Ltd. However, if the customer would still like the goods to be re-shipped, we will re-dispatch the parcel once we have received it back but we will have to charge the customer for postage again.
Please see Terms & Conditions for additional information.